Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What *We're* Wearing {6. 23}


It's time for another week :) 
I titled it "What We're Wearing" because I like to include my daughter, if you hadn't already noticed.


Top: Old Navy Maternity
Tank Top: Energie
Jeans: Indigo Blue Maternity from Target
Baby Bump: 33 weeks

Top: Two Hearts Maternity from Sears
Capris: Old Navy Maternity
Bump: 34 Weeks and complimentary pregnancy 'mask' dark spots:)

I like the eyelet detail on the top. It is a perfect top for the warm weather we've been having.


Silagirl's choice of clothes:
Minion Top: Universal Studios from Grandma
Blue Skirt: Kiddie Korner from Fred Meyer's
Orange Shorts: Kiddie Korner from Fred Meyer's
Purple sparkle flip flops from Target

(She wasn't enthused about this picture.)


This was this morning and I couldn't not add it.

Sofia Shirt from can't remember
Purple Skirt from Aunt Ashley 
Fabric on head, I mean Rapunzel hair, from a long time ago!





No comments:

Post a Comment