Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday Made It: Introducing ...


Introducing…


Born on Aug. 5



Her sister is in love! 
We have to watch that she doesn't love little sister to death. 
:)



The sneak peak posted by our photographer.




I am technically going back to work tomorrow...for 4 days and then starting my maternity leave next Monday, when students come. I don't have a lot of sick leave/paid time off saved up so I am trying to save what I have for student contact days. My principal is great and is letting me bring little Lynnix to our PD days and work day. My in-laws will be flying in tonight so I have a built in babysitter for our older daughter. My parents will be coming up in Sept. 

Hope you all are having a fabulous week and enjoying whatever time you have left!

*Steph*

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!! What a sweetie...enjoy this time with both your babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That took a lot of work. Enjoy your beautiful daughters.

    Teaching Under the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just absolutely GORGEOUS! You made another beautiful little girl. I'm so happy to see you both are doing well and healthy! XOOXOOOX
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww.. isnt this the best sight or what? cuteness just is such high concentration over here!! SO TOUCHED!

    ReplyDelete