Saturday, February 28, 2015

Spark Student Motivation: Foam Dice

Two days in a row! Wow! I'm impressed with myself :)

I'm linking up with 


I don't have a great picture of it but this is what I have...




We don't have a Dollar Store/Dollar Tree here in AK. We have a couple of wannabe dollar stores but they are not even close to what I grew up with. It makes me sad. :(
Fortunately, I hit it up when I visit family on the Outside (lower 48). This last summer, I found some awesome large foam dice. I bought quite a few pairs and brought them home with me. 

We don't use them a lot, but the kids love when we do! 
It makes the dice "special" and a privilege to use. It also makes me happy because they are not easy to lose on the floor and they don't make noise when being rolled. :) 

The large foam dice are a *win*win* in my room!

*Steph*


2 comments:

  1. I have some of those large foam dice and you're right, kids love them and the possibilities of ways to use them in the classroom are endless! You need to open a Dollar Tree in Alaska-you'd be a millionaire!! :) Thanks for linking up and sharing Steph!
    ~Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dice, foam or not, are one of my go-to items for math class. My students love them.

    Kim
    Quinnessential Lessons

    ReplyDelete