Saturday, July 26, 2014

Saturday Snapshots {July 26}



Kasila hanging with her great grandparents! The lighting isn't good but you do what you can with a  phone camera and a toddler. :)

Such a good helper...

She ended up with her own seat and we both enjoyed it very much!



I asked her to go stand over there so I could get a picture of her new shoes. She walked over, turned around and said "Cheese!" 
Please excuse the random items on the floor. I'm still recuperating from our travels. :)

Out on our walk… she didn't really want a picture this time.

2 comments:

  1. Precious ! I love when my neice says cheese for me ! At other times she definitely runs from the camera . Great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....love Kasila's cheese picture. Absolutely too precious for words!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete