Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wednesday Link Ups

A busy week with family…. my parents & nephew flew out this morning. Now I am packing mode for me and the little one. We fly out the night of the 4th of July. Don't worry, I won't miss much. With it being pretty much daylight all the time during the summer, you can't really see any fireworks. That's one of the downfalls to Alaska because I love fireworks. Oh well… can't have everything. 

I have been taking all sorts of pictures for the last 10 days. We have had tons of fun in the Last Frontier. However, when I went to see if I had a picture that I could use for this fun linky…I found none! I took all the pictures and was hardly in of them! Ever happen to you? I'm hoping my mom got at least of few of me with the kids on her camera. So this week you just get to look at my adorable little girl again.  
Pant/Jacket: Carter's Set
Life Vest: Kids Don't Float 
(It's awesome! Most of the docks up here have vests that you can borrow for kids to go on the boats.)




What sort of "celebrities" do you have in your area? 
This is Lance Mackey, a dog musher who is also a 4 time winner of the Iditarod.





3 comments:

  1. Living in a college town, the celebrities we have are student athletes. Hah! Other then football players... we've got nothing! =)

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL- your little girl is just too cute!! Thanks for linking up!
    jivey
    ideas by jivey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another precious picture!!! I don't know if we have any local celebrities where I live. I guess I should pay more attention to that! :/
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete