Wednesday, June 10, 2015

What I'm Wearing Wednesday {6.10}

I decided to show two different outfits today as part of Jivey's Linky party.

The first is actually from a few weeks ago. 
Me:
Calvin Klein striped dress with blue rope belt from Burlington
Cardigan from I can't remember.
Baby bump about 29 weeks 

Sila Girl:
Shirt from The Children's Place
Light pink skirt from handme downs
Dark pink Kiddie Korner skirt
Pink cowboy boots from Walmart

This is what I'm actually wearing today. I'm one of the ladies in charge of my church ward's girls' camp this year, so we're out enjoying nature. Actually, they are at the waterfront while I rest my sore back & hip. 

Old School Sweater: stolen from my older brother a long time ago. I kind of wonder why and how I still have it as he is 6 years older than me.
Do you have any oldies but goodies hiding in your closet?


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to join up!!

1 comment:

  1. Your baby bump is the cutest thing of them all! ;-)
    Jivey

    ReplyDelete