Monday, June 29, 2015

Monday Made It : Heritage Makers




I wasn't going to link up this week. 
However, since I just put in an order for 3 things from Heritage Makers, I figured why not?!

Here is a look at one of the 8x8 books I put together. When I noticed they were on sale for the month of June, I decided that would be a better way to compile our summer instead of adding A LOT of pages to my 2014 12x12 book. I started out with a template and modified it as I needed.
I'm pretty excited about it!


</div>

I made a second 8x8 book for our trip down to Oregon & Utah using an even simpler template. It really helped me keep going so that I completed it.  I'm now about 1/2 done with 2014, which my goal is to be done with it and onto 2015 by August. We'll see how it goes.


My last piece I ordered was a metal print of our family picture from 2014….
a little late? Ya, I know. 
The picture looks a little out of focus here, but I'm excited to see how it looks printed on tin.




(I am a consultant for HM, but not a super active one. If you like what you see, feel free to contact me with questions or check out the website www.heritagemakers.com/stephudy. There is a lot more tied to the company than just digital scrapbooking. Youngevity, a nutrition & health brand, is also part of it.)


No comments:

Post a Comment