Saturday, June 21, 2014

Snapshot Saturday! 6.21.14

I love taking pictures! It was something that my husband had to come to terms with. He's a little relieved because now I have a little one to photograph instead of him/us via selfie (which I became quite the pro at).


I decided to go back in my archive for this first link up. We had a crazy winter. Thanks to the polar vortex, we had some pretty warm days in January. However, most of the time, I only got outside by taking Kasila (Kuh-see-la) #tothemailbox. Here some the different shots I took of those little trips.






I have to say thanks to Alison Rose @ Rockin' & Lovin' Learnin' for exposing me to this fun linky party! 


4 comments:

  1. Kasila is too cute! I just love that name. We had fun during the polar vortex as well. Great pictures. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that snow! Kasila is PRECIOUS! I can't wait to see more snapshots of her this summer! I know you've got family visiting....so let me know when you've got time how the "no-reply" worked out. Thanks for the shout out!! xo
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kasila is adorable! I've only been out in the snow a couple times and love every minute of it. But, I'm sure it's a different story when you have to live in it.

    Chelsea
    Fifth Grade Wit and
    Whimsy

    ReplyDelete