Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What I'm Wearing Wendesday {June 18}

I think the idea of this post…it made me actually get dressed in something other than sweats. :) I could live in sweats but that doesn't always help me feel awake.

Thanks for the fun idea Jivey!

I haven't figured out a good way to get a picture of me…I don't have good full length mirror, only what used to be a mirrored bar top, so I'll settle with what my baby is wearing today. :) Who doesn't love baby clothes, especially little girl clothes?



Onesie: Just One You made by Carters (a hand-me down)
Jeggings: Denim colored-Ruffled bum from Old Navy (clearance for like $5)
Flower Headband: From a local shop, The Baby Store ($5)
Necklace: Target, party favor section, it has a light up cupcake charm ($3)



Shirt: Rue 21 (It's print says "love")
Jeans: Miss Me Jeans (even though you can't see them.)

4 comments:

  1. I love that you improvised and gave us a cute picture of your baby girl. Love her outfit :)

    Bagby
    Get Your Science on in Room 701

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL awwww what a cute baby girl! Thanks for joining!
    Jivey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even better! Your little one is just precious. I agree with Bagby...way to improvise! I want a pair of Miss Me jeans!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious!! I love her stylin' pose in the first picture. She's ready for the runway :P

    SOOTHE Her Soul

    ReplyDelete