Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What I'm Wearing Wednesday {6.25}

It's time to join up again with Jessica from Ideas by Jivey and Miss DeCarbo from Sugar & Spice!

First up, Wordless Wednesday:


Yay for cousins! This is her only cousin from my side of family up to visit with my parents from Oregon. She can do anything that he can do. 

Do you live close to family or do you have take trips to visit?

Next link up:


I'm a pretty basic dresser. You'll usually catch me in solids or neutrals with just a pop of color/accent. I'm starting to adventure out and am gradually adding more interesting pieces to my closet.




Top: DownEast Basic Wonder Tee
Jeans: American Eagle Skinny Kick  
(My gateway to skinny jeans. Yes, I barely started wearing skinnies in the last 3 months.)
Sandals: Curfew 
(these were an adventure outside of my normal. I used to live in flip flops but I wanted to try something that could help dress up my every day wear. I have to say, I love them!)
Belt: Kohls (from my cousin's wedding. Love it when you can reuse things!)
Necklace: "Firefighter's Daughter" that I've had since forever


I decided that I might as well show off my little girl as well. :) 
This was heading to church on Sunday. My husband said that she reminded him of Pebbles from the Flintstones.

Dress: Carters
Shoes: Wonder Kids 



Thanks for stopping by!
*Steph*



2 comments:

  1. I love those sandals. They are super cute. I live in flip flops too, so when I put on regular shoes my feet kill me. I need to venture out some more. Your little one does look like Pebbles...I want to squeeze her, she's adorable!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both are just adorable! :) Thanks for linking up!
    Jivey

    ReplyDelete