Wednesday, July 8, 2015

What *We're* Wearing {July 8}

Linking up with Jivey again…


Top: Old Navy - It's not technically a maternity shirt, but since it's more of a flow-y style, it works. )
Jacket: Aeropostale
Jeans: Liz Lange Maternity for Target - I like these jeans because they aren't a full belly cover.
Sandals you can't see- Target



Look look! I finally got a full length mirror! It's definitely not the type I want forever, but until I can get a nice, big, fancy mirror this will do.

Dress: Homemade by my momma :)
*36 Weeks*


Silagirl
Dress: Maggie & Zoe - not sure where from as it was given to us.



1 comment:

  1. You are so teeny tiny cute at 36 weeks! My sister-in-law only has about five weeks left. They moved to Fairbanks...so I won't get to see my baby niece for a long time. She is due on the first day of school.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete