Thursday, July 30, 2015

What We're Wearing {Last of Summer}


I was hoping to be able to show off another little girl for the last week of What I'm Wearing, but she has decided to hold out. 

Week 38
Shirt: Down East Basics - so versatile and great for layering!
Skirt: Rue 21
Pj Pants: Homemade by me :)
Necklace: Sears clearance

She wouldn't let me take a picture at home but I thought her outfit choice was adorable. So I took a picture wherever she would let me.

Shirt: Circo from Target
Skirt: Kiddie Korner from Fred Meyer
Black pants: Circo from Target
Fun purple socks: Vanity Fair
Sparkly shoes: Garanimals from Walmart
Crown: Target Dollar Spot


Week 39 1/2… 
Shirt: Xhiliration pj shirt from Target
Black Tank: Maurice's 
Pants: Liz Lange Maternity from Target

Take note of the adorable "little dinosaur" that is attacking the mirror :)


Hopefully I'll have a little one to share soon…
Enjoy the rest of your summer!

*Steph*

No comments:

Post a Comment