Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wordless Wednesday {Go Math}




I haven't linked up with Miss DeCarbo for a while now, but decided it was time again!



I'm trying my hand at creating a Fill-In Resource for my 5th graders for Go Math. 
If you want a look at what I did for Chapter 1, click {here}
Any helps/comments are appreciated! :)

P.S. Some of the wording is totally my own, not Go Math. 

Question: Do you create things on your own for you classroom? Have any tips if you do?

Thanks for stopping by!
*Steph*

1 comment:

  1. This is AWESOME! Go Math is not the easiest series for kids to learn from. Any and all resources that are created by teachers for teachers/students helps to get through this series. I am starting on my 6th year with the Go Math series and I'm ready to see it go away. Lol
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete