Monday, May 5, 2014

A Book A Day {Day 5}

I missed a day but I try to keep Sundays as a day for my family. I am not a teacher on Sundays. This sometimes doesn't help out my planning prepping for the week, but it is definitely refreshing!



Our current Read A Loud:


I have always been a big fan of Roald Dahl. I love the way he describes things and plays with words. Now my kids are absolutely loving this story! I think part of the appeal is the use of the English terms. We haven't done anything but just read this story. I know that next year, in my move to 5th grade, we will doing a novel study with Roald Dahl's The BFG. 

P.s. I am posting this from my phone, so please forgive any weird tweaks. I will adjust it when I am able to sit down at my home computer.

S.Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment