Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Fabulist {May 16}


This seemed like a fun link up to be a part of! I love sharing things that I find Fabulous!


This is the mommy in me coming out, but this little toddler back pack is FABULOUS! It is the perfect size for a few diapers, wipes and snack. It is adorable and useful. It has a little strap that hooks the bottom so that my little girl can walk but not get too far away. My baby girl also loves to wear it. She won't move until it is on and buckled. I found it at Amazon.


I'll share a second, just for fun.


These two rings were part of my Mother's Day this year. I had been wanting some birthstone jewelry and I ran across these through a Cystic Fibrosis fundraiser through a co-worker's Silpada jewelry party. They were a reasonable price and perfect for what I was wanting. I am not a huge jewelry person, so I wanted some small and simple. I ordered a September for myself and a December for both my hubby and beautiful girl! Fabulous!

Thanks for hosting this fun new link up Emily at Style Closet to Classoom!

*Steph*


1 comment: