Friday, May 16, 2014

Five For Friday: May 16




We went on an amazing field trip this week! I don't want to say to much because it warrants it's own long post! 



We got our SBA (Standards Based Assessments) scores in! 84% proficient in Reading, 80% proficient in Writing, and 77% proficient in Math. We definitely have room to improve, who doesn't? However, we saw some real growth is a lot of our students. I actually had one of my intervention math students score Advanced! I truly believe that having him in a smaller group and working with his parents to get him a 504 for his ADHD made a huge difference for him. 



Today was our End of the Year Awards Assembly. Congrats to all of our kiddos! They worked hard this year. One of my homeroom boys broke the school mile record by 2 seconds! :) 



I had a couple of kids that I've come to know pretty well through church graduate earlier this week. They both are amazing and work extremely hard! I'm super proud and excited for both of them. One decided to serve a 2 year mission for our Church before heading off to college at University of Idaho. He will be serving in the Poland Warsaw Mission! The other has received some scholarships and she will be attending Colorado State University in the fall! 




2 more student contact days!!


No comments:

Post a Comment