Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tried It Tuesday: GoNoodle


I have seen GoNoodle all over blog land. I had been doing movement with my class all year but I never got around to Go Noodle. A couple of my primary colleagues did check it out however. They loved it! So much that during a much needed brain break at a PD Day staff meeting, they brought it up to share with everyone. We did one of the dance videos and one of the Maximo clips. It was fun! I'm definitely going to be trying it out with students next year! 

One thing that I really liked was the calm movement. I have a super high energy class next year and this will be a great way to do more of yoga with them, since I've never done yoga. We do have some yoga peeps on our staff though!




Do you do brain breaks at staff meetings?

*Steph*

No comments:

Post a Comment